I have not felt at liberty to blog about my reconstruction until now. I am pleased to tell you that my surgery on Novemeber 30th was a success. After 3 days in the hospital, I am happy to be at home recuperating under the watchful care of the Knight and my wonderful MOM! Because I do not know who reads this blog and because I do not want this to be a place for rumors to start, I will not be blogging about the details here. If you would like to call me, I would be happy to tell you all about what I had done.
First and foremost I am praising the Lord that I am on the way back to normal again and looking forward to a new year. I took my time in having this reconstruction because I wanted to be sure God would have the final say and I believe with all my heart, He has given me his blessing. This is a very exciting time as I reflect on how the year has been the worst ever for me, yet I can see that the Lord has done many good things and has many more good things prepared for my future. I have truly been under construction this past year-God has changed my life in many ways and I hope you can say you have been witness to them.
I have forever been transformed.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Alisa
I was thinking about you tonight when I saw little Zoey up there singing her little heart out, I'm Blessed, If she knew all her mommy has been through this year she would really know that she is blessed beyond measure. I am so thankful that God has taken care of you and your family this year. You are such a blessing to me. I am so thankful that I can call you my friend.
Love ya,
Pat
Alisa....Praying for you sis! God is sooo good to us even though we fail HIM everyday! You are a blessing to me...your strength and faith in the LORD will help you get through anything that comes your way! So glad all went well! Just keep praising HIM! HE deserves all our praise! Love ya!
Congrats on the reconstruction!!!!! I'm sure it makes you feel just great! I love the new Cristmas colors on the site!
KA
I've been thinking about you and wondering how your surgery went....checking this blog to hear a word. I'm so glad to hear that all is well! It has been quite a year for you! God has great things for you in 2010! I will see you tomorrow when I bring your soup! Love, Karen
Post a Comment