CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome Friends!

Happy Fall Y'all!

Monday, August 18, 2008

On the advice of a friend, I am launching my blog! I totally do not know what I am doing so bear with me. Here's why I hesitated to get started...#1--I'm not all that computer literate so I have to call on my husband constantly when I am trying to do something. #2 I am not a great typist-writing a funny story could take me hours. #3 Who is gonna read it? #4 Where will I find the time to write or the energy to be amising?
Reasons why I'll do it anyway--#1--I love to read other peoples blogs. I was especially inspired by one mom who posts letters to her children on their birthdays and I'd like to try that. #2-- I am keeping up with an old friend by reading her blog, so maybe I can find long lost friends to correspond with. #3 I was voted wittiest girl in 8th grade. #4 I love funny stories about kids.

I hope someone, somewhere will enjoy this as much as I know I will!!!

0 comments: